what does your coolant temperature average??

Mrs.Tegra91

my top hose just popped cuz it had a slit on it. but i just replaced it. and the temp needle is almost to the middle wen i drive it. and thats with the fans not working either. but i just bought the belt for it.

just wondering what u guys average before i drive it again and it over heats a third time

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
my top hose just popped cuz it had a slit on it. but i just replaced it. and the temp needle is almost to the middle wen i drive it. and thats with the fans not working either. but i just bought the belt for it.

just wondering what u guys average before i drive it again and it over heats a third time
In my dc the temp needle sits about a quarter inch to the left of the halfway mark.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

Prozon

Kris
That's where mine sits. I'm running a half radiator though. Before I had the small radiator mine was slightly above a quarter. Now it's slightly below half. Not really anything to worry about.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
uuuuuhhhhhh

when working properly it sits around half way
when not warmed up it climbs super slow my motor runs weird with the coolant it has

My car runs between 180 and 195 degrees F normal operation, gets up to about 210-215 sitting still with the AC on.

mattkalish

I bought the elmscan 5 and its telling me that my coolant is at about 185-205 around town, a little cooler on the highway. Thats with the needle just left of the middle point.