Raced a V6 automatic Mustang today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
at least you know you deserve to be flamed for that ricer moment.

not that bad of a fail imo.... so what can i say that you don't apparently already know?

fuck mustangs!?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
just to let you guys know....i f*ckin hate mustangs because this guy that goes out with my ex girlfriend has a 99 mustang gt and he is always talking shit about my integra

at this point he didnt know i was boosted to i saw him with my ex one night driving down the road so i find my chance and pull up to him and we caught a red light, i beat him by a couple car lengths(not sure how much cant remember) and he never talked shit about my integra or my all my friends hondas again LOL.

thats my ricer moment :)

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
just to let you guys know....i f*ckin hate mustangs because this guy that goes out with my ex girlfriend has a 99 mustang gt and he is always talking shit about my integra

at this point he didnt know i was boosted to i saw him with my ex one night driving down the road so i find my chance and pull up to him and we caught a red light, i beat him by a couple car lengths(not sure how much cant remember) and he never talked shit about my integra or my all my friends hondas again LOL.

thats my ricer moment :)
good job, but he's still banging your ex at the end of the day

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
True lol, i was a little worried how you would take that joke, he probable beats her anyway, mustang owners get drunk and angry[/QUOTE

lol yeah most mustang owners are assholes and think their stang is better than everyone else's car, i only see maybe 99999 mustangs everyday, they are way to common....thats why i dont like them

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
I only found 2 mistakes in your post

mistake # 2 "I put about 3k on it then dumped it at green, but I spun a little much and had to ease up"
#1 Don't street race

as for mistake #2 Don't dump the clutch,unless you want to do a fat burnouts all day, practice some launches take your friend to the track then beat him. even with all that tq of the v6 compared to your ls, you'd be surprised how a good launch can make a difference. only real advantage he has over you is the auto trans, he just has to keep his foot to the floor and control the car, you've got a lot more to contend with, but if you can hook up early and drive the car, you should be able to take him. that's my opinion anyways.

dud1yboys

True lol, i was a little worried how you would take that joke, he probable beats her anyway, mustang owners get drunk and angry
Not true at all! I own both a swapped LS Integra as my daily. And my weekend ride is a 02 Mustang GT with a list of mods and I'm not angry or drunk.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.