integra vs girl friend

94_GSR_C1

Glass is such a pain to clean up. You are gonna find glass in random ass places for the rest of the cars life lol.
seriously man some of it is stuckin my head liner, BTW!!!! does anyone wanna sell me a 4 door drivers window? hahahaha i couldnt find one at any junk yards!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
please tell me you fucked her mom or sister for her to be mad at you. That alone would be worth lossing a window to.

94_GSR_C1

please tell me you fucked her mom or sister for her to be mad at you. That alone would be worth lossing a window to.
ahahaha that would be! but her moms crust and her sisters a hoe but i did her "BFF" the night after it happened!:rolf:

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
ahahaha that would be! but her moms crust and her sisters a hoe but i did her "BFF" the night after it happened!:rolf:
My new hero! you better put your car in a locked garage after that one haha.

My ex tried to run at my car and kick the fender while i was backing out of her driveway right after i broke up with her. I hit the gas quick and made her miss and eat shit on her driveway. I drove away laughing lol

mastershank

My ex tried to run at my car and kick the fender while i was backing out of her driveway right after i broke up with her. I hit the gas quick and made her miss and eat shit on her driveway. I drove away laughing lol
hahahhahahahahhaha i seriouslylughed out loud at this

and GSR im takingthat last post you made and puutting it in my sig cause thats fuckin epic

phatintegra

Banned
No issue, except my wife and my family been telling me to sale the teg for about 3 years now. I may end up passing it down to my nephew as a High School graduation gift and his 1st vehicle. If I do it's getting a GPS tracker system.

mastershank

No issue, except my wife and my family been telling me to sale the teg for about 3 years now. I may end up passing it down to my nephew as a High School graduation gift and his 1st vehicle. If I do it's getting a GPS tracker system.
what a nice guy :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
[YOUTUBE="Bust the Windows"]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOzdfaEPaR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mOzdfaEPaR0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>"][/YOUTUBE]

94_GSR_C1

hahahhahahahahhaha i seriouslylughed out loud at this

and GSR im takingthat last post you made and puutting it in my sig cause thats fuckin epic
ahahaha this stuff if just too funny!!!

ahahaha serves he right to try and hit the teg. and ya im gonna raise my car a little so i can get into my drive way to start parking it in the garage.

The only thing scare me is. Him parking it some where and the vehicle get stollen. I got to much $$$ into it and It's always store in the garage. Don't remember when the last time I ever took it out of the garage :(
Get a big @ss I LOVE HATERS sticker for it to make it stick out hahaha jk, but i'm sure if he loves cars he will be cautious.

OMG JDMxDB8 i bet you she watched that video before she came after my car! :rolf:

speedin

The Transporter
Probably. That's the anthem for angry bitches that want to do something crazy to their boyfriends.
Yet another reason lexan rocks. :lol:.

There was a guy who joined the site just to sell his car, his girl keyed the crap out of it, dented it, etc. Best part was she misspelled everything she keyed :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yet another reason lexan rocks. :lol:.

There was a guy who joined the site just to sell his car, his girl keyed the crap out of it, dented it, etc. Best part was she misspelled everything she keyed :lol:
Bitch was angry and stupid. :rolf:

ahahaa! but ya i ordered my window the other day $120 shipped. has anyones girl threatened their car before? :bitching:
Nope. Never had a girlfriend threaten to do any damage to my cars. My girl would never do something like that. Then again, I wouldn't do anything to make her that pissed.