drivers license!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
not just the same car. just slammed/lowered cars in general. almost every car i owned was lowered/slammed. dodging pot holes, slowing down at dips/bumps tends to get kinda annoying after a while. thats why i enjoyed driving the civic around. looks like ill be driving a 4runner now :D

dont worry. the HID's and fat 5's are gonna stay in the civic. but the system is going in the runner.

when you do decide to throw a bit of money into the civic. you better not race or try to race. its not worth it. trust me. just make it look baller and cruise. you cant pick up chicks going 80+ on the streets :thumbs up

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
not just the same car. just slammed/lowered cars in general. almost every car i owned was lowered/slammed. dodging pot holes, slowing down at dips/bumps tends to get kinda annoying after a while. thats why i enjoyed driving the civic around. looks like ill be driving a 4runner now :D

dont worry. the HID's and fat 5's are gonna stay in the civic. but the system is going in the runner.

when you do decide to throw a bit of money into the civic. you better not race or try to race. its not worth it. trust me. just make it look baller and cruise. you cant pick up chicks going 80+ on the streets :thumbs up
:rolf:

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic

Yeah my sister told me you guys are going to take out the stereo. It's all good. :D
and no way! I'm not even gonna try to race... it's form>function for this guy! :thumbs up
Oh and btw. Can I get the SI grill?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! yeah. ill pass that, the springs, and the extra bumper to you too.

+1 for fashion over function :thumbs up

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
I'm gonna quote coy on picking up chicks going 80

You're getting the new version of the DL? +1 for being street legal.