Turbo DC4 vs. Caliber SRT-4 & B20/VTEC Civic */W VIDEOS*

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I'll just compile these two video's into one thread. :thumbs up

Side Notes:
5psi on .63 A/R t3/t4 turbocharger.

Caliber SRT-4 (supposedly come with 300hp stock?)
Just cruising down the lonesome freeway... Roll up next to this Caliber SRT-4 that my brother did the exhaust on a few days before, and he downshifts, so we downshifted into 3rd, and he started slowing down until we were at 60mph (Bottom of 3rd gear!) so we honked and took off with a little brake boosting action, but since we were bogging in 3rd gear, he pulled out a little. But still. Barely by a car length by 130mph! HAH!

Civic /w B20 / VTEC
Next up was the Caliber's buddy with a EK Civic Hatch with a B20/VTEC swap (intake, header, exhaust), also a guy we sorta know, he comes flying past us on a fly-by and my bro shifts down into 3rd gear right as the Civic passes us, and the next thing we know, we're passing him hard! My bro even pumps the gas a few times as we're passing him to give him a chance Lol!

edit- As you watch the video, the Civic did NOT let off the gas, I could hear his exhaust the whole time. Also notice the Caliber trying to run our buddy's red Integra /w B20 on 12psi up there :lol:

VIDEOS!

SRT-4 vid

B20/VTEC vid

:woot:

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
meh...i figured ud walk the dog on both.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
it doesnt come with 300hp, thats what they were goin to come out with but it was downgraded. And look at that thing, it has the areo dynamics for a brick

J_Jay_B

teg driver
ya they are pretty flat faced huge suv like things on a car base. but still surprisingly fast.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
watching the video the first time... sounds & looks like the civic let go of the gas, but wtf do i know... i wasn't there. :wak:

looked like you had a good time :thumbup:

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
if you got a caliber i'd have to throw down cheesenip! they are ugly! IMO lol your neon wins!! haha
looks like fun!! cant wait to get turbo ed :D

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
it doesnt come with 300hp, thats what they were goin to come out with but it was downgraded. And look at that thing, it has the areo dynamics for a brick
Oh ok, thanks for the correction. I was just going off of what a couple buddy's said...
watching the video the first time... sounds & looks like the civic let go of the gas, but wtf do i know... i wasn't there. :wak:

looked like you had a good time :thumbup:
Well, it sounds like he let off in the video, but he didn't. I think I rolled up the window, that's why it got quieter.