****2000 DB7 & 2000 EM1 photoshoot!!***

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
My boy Ryan and I... just so happened to have nothing to do today really... so here are some pictures at a new spot we discovered...

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
llol, it's the EM1's restriction sticker for not passing the SMOG test. His Catalytic converters o2 sensor is fubared

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You happen to know what the EM1 is dropped with?

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Apexi Coilovers... they're definitely race spec shit because of how stiff they are. I believe the purches are only turned like halfway down, theres still alot more room to slam it.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I sugguest some lowering springs and new shocks... I have lowering springs right now on stock shocks, they ride ALOT better than the coilovers on the EM1, it's not dumped but not "OEM" looking either.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
ShinsenTuner said:
I sugguest some lowering springs and new shocks... I have lowering springs right now on stock shocks, they ride ALOT better than the coilovers on the EM1, it's not dumped but not "OEM" looking either.
I was thinking S-techs, and tokico blues. Smooth and lower.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If i keep the stock ones in the garage she can revert to her stock form in an hour.

Kinda like a transformer

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Ominous G2 said:
I was thinking S-techs, and tokico blues. Smooth and lower.
I've heard nothing but good things about S-Techs... Tokico Blues I've heard are just OEM replacements that are like maybe 30% stiffer.. imo go with Illuminas or something.