Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
I got a few shots I could pull off my camera and post, Haven't been motivated to edit them yet. :wak:

R13

The other asshole
Great shots Rach.

I still need to edit what I got...

None of it's super good but there's a gtr in there.

whitedc4

well, since no one is contributing...

trying to not overcrowd the page..
funny story on the photos.. i was supposed to be given a media pass to allow me to shoot the event security free. conditions were to shoot in auto no flash mode and to edit the pictures, so i thought ok perfect that seems easy enough. it was really hard not to shoot in manujal mode so of course i did on a few.
immediately after the event was over i messaged the company and all of a sudden they forgot to actually give the racetrack my pass... or something. i don't quite understand it. so now the photos belong to me and myself. now that i know that most people shoot in auto for events like this i probably will too. its much easier considering there are always people walking in front of your focal point, clouds shifting changing the lighting and whats even harder in my opinion is in the burnout box.

sooooooooo... i'll probably just shoot in manual mode in my own time when i'm messing with my car and have auto on when i'm walking an event.

R13

The other asshole
The power supply in my PC died yesterday so I can't get to my pics or the tools to edit and post them for a few days. :(

R13

The other asshole
Great shots btw :)

The aud.. er, Lambo interior shot looks sweet. :lol:

My last big photoshoot from the meet I posted a while back was full manual but it was a pretty calm meet, Not a lot of movement to mess up the focus.

I force myself to shoot in manual all the time. :/

whitedc4

Well I was trying to until I heard that it really isn't a big deal to these guys and they're always posting the most amazing shots. Plus it's not like I'm going to ever sell any of my stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk