My baby baby baby... {FIXED}

SxyDA9

Heres a few pics of my baby...they arent all that great and its lower now but SOMEONE (sally) hasnt given me the new pics we took...but anyway there are no engine mods yet and for suspension its got yellows and GCs...also has B&M short shifter but nothin special...hope ya like...later

Britty

Nice ride! How you liking the GCs? How much did you get yellows and GCs for? I want some so bad but so rich for my blood :(

SxyDA9

thanks ya :) they were on the car when i got it so i dont kno how much he paid...but if you look around and are willing to buy used you can find em for pretty cheap...

and i LOVE THEM!!! wow so much fun hahaha gets me in trouble :p

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
G2's are everywhere rite now. Looks good. I like the 1-pieces. Did you shave the rear wiper.

SxyDA9

They are everywhere but the clean ones are harder to find...ya i did shave the rear wiper looks better w/o it i think

SxyDA9

haha yea im not a fan of the 90-91 bumpers i luv my 92 everything haha :p

SxyDA9

OMG i thought i saw your car the other day o wow i wasted so much gas following it and it turned out to be some creepy ugly guys that decided the kool thing to do would be to follow me half way home!

SlyDC2

HAHAHAHAHA NO WAY thats hella funny... dude, we need to hit sunrise tomorrow night, just YOU and ME and have a lil fun :lol: