My 93 Integra RS (8 pic) what u think?

blubery

Hi I just bought my teg couple weeks ago. Its Canadian version and runs nice. Im looking for some spoiler but dont have much money when i can find some cheap one? I already fic the bumper becouse was broken, change tires, breaks, installed air cold intake And leave a comment what u think about my car and what should i change:<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
it needs a little attention.

i'd personally get some mats before a spoiler. welcome!

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I'd say get a spoiler and maybe one piece headlights. You could also get some 90 or 91 taillights to give it a different look. I put them on my car and think they look great on a red car. heres a pic of what they look like before and after.

Before

After

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I think for a 93 the body is pretty good. Screw the wing, you don't need one. There are plenty of slammed g2's with no spoiler that look amazing... save some money and buy springs and shocks so you can drop it. I would start there.

Tegasaurus93

It could use a little tlc, but for a 93, it is definitely in good shape. I would go for the drop before getting a spoiler though.

blubery

It could use a little tlc, but for a 93, it is definitely in good shape. I would go for the drop before getting a spoiler though.
I think for a 93 the body is pretty good. Screw the wing, you don't need one. There are plenty of slammed g2's with no spoiler that look amazing... save some money and buy springs and shocks so you can drop it. I would start there.
how much money i have to pay to buy springs and shocks and how much is for installation and where i can buy it not expensive??

I'd say get a spoiler and maybe one piece headlights. You could also get some 90 or 91 taillights to give it a different look. I put them on my car and think they look great on a red car. heres a pic of what they look like before and after.
taillights looks ok but im not bored yet with mine :p

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Well I went with tokico shocks and spring on my g3 and it ran 450 for parts and then installation is free if ya do it ur self and I don't know how much it cost for someone to do it.... I don't know prices on g2 suspension