The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

Sopuli

g3teg97 said:
I were just wondering, are lights like this legal in Europe. I mean are the lights for right seated (USA) or left seated (Bitish)?
I live in Finland and heres no integras with lights like that, everyone are those 4 eyed.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
We have the four eyes here in USA too, all tegs sold here were 4 eyes, that front is from japan, people just make the convertion to their cars, as for being legal, there shouldnt be a problem b/c off the light pattern, never heard of somebody here having legal issues with the JDM front end, since youre in Europe, to my believe only Type R's were sold over there, is this correct?, what do you drive?

Sopuli

cabezzzdb8 said:
We have the four eyes here in USA too, all tegs sold here were 4 eyes, that front is from japan, people just make the convertion to their cars, as for being legal, there shouldnt be a problem b/c off the light pattern, never heard of somebody here having legal issues with the JDM front end, since youre in Europe, to my believe only Type R's were sold over there, is this correct?, what do you drive?
Yeah you are correct, heres just Type R's (better that way)
Theres no problems with bumbers, but with lights yes.
At this moment i drive Audi, but im selling it and buying Integra (happy to join the club).
In here you need to have E mark in everything, as far even my Audi is not legal....

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
You should make a welcome tread, so we can answer all your questions about your future teg and get to meet all the cool people here, Welcome to the club