Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

nicoalex2

my teal teggy its pretty low but not as low as some i seen here but once i got my spoon lip on i ran it over within minutes of intallation

We need an eye level side shot. From that angle it may not be low enough.

Looks like a nice car though

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Damn... was jon's your friend right coy ??? sorry to hear about his ls.. HELLAMESSEDUP. it was the first thing i saw on hellaflush.com
huh? i have a friend named jon and he does have an ls.. but what are you talking about??

We need an eye level side shot. From that angle it may not be low enough.

Looks like a nice car though
x2

looks good bro! but you might not be tucking rubber. we need a side shot for confirmation :thumbs up
anyone could put a fat lip kit and say its slammed and not tuck tires..

*jeezer*

project one all day!!!
are you blind?
clearly visible that he is tucking tire- side shot, cant tell?
thanks for the defense but this pic should close the deal my teg and a good friends jdm front integra

RD408

There was. hahaha on the way back up to norcal, I let my friend drive it while I got a few rollin shots and I saw a few sparks on big bumps.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
now thats how you take pics in this thread! perfect angles to show its actually tucking!!

approved :thumbs up

tnsmith

Heres is mine slammed and tucked and if your gonna say it's a ricer don't wast your breath ive heard it all before i know someones gonna do it anyway.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Heres is mine slammed and tucked and if your gonna say it's a ricer don't wast your breath ive heard it all before i know someones gonna do it anyway.

please follow the rules.
youre clearly not tucking the rear. you didnt even post up proper pics to show youre tucking.

if youre gonna give some lame excuse like 'my bodykit wont let me be that low' or 'the roads suck' then you shouldnt even have bothered posting up a pic.

please read the first post in this thread.

kuro300

LTDI racing
ok here is mine, please dont mind the fenders I have new ones today and i have to get the paint so yea

rear

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
IF you read the rules, you wouldnt have posted. simple as that. either repost with the proper pics or dont post your ride knowing youre not tucking all 4 wheels. if you think youre slammed, then post within the proper guidelines of the thread to prove me wrong.

1) post a full side shot of the whole car at 'knee-high' or lower level
2) post close up side shots of front and rear.

when you prove that youre slammed, then feel free to post whatever angles of your ride.

like the post above this one, doesnt qualify because he doesnt have a clear full side shot. please refer to page one on how the pics should look FIRST.

Last edited by a moderator:

RD408

Rd408.. i saw you pulling in at the yb show haha.. i was in the gunmetal evo
Im not sure which evo, lol that was a while ago. And it was before I dropped it another 2" or so.. it wasnt sss then..:lol:

Probably one of the last pics of the revere raked sss teg.... It might be time for me to move on and just drive the accord.