DB7 is no more...

:cry:I was lost today, looking for a street sigh and not paying enough attention to the road...I slid into the back of a Chevy Express van...the DB7 is done for.
I don't know if it's worth it to transfer everything over to the DB1 shell( cost is looking to be $900-1500) or just sell it outright for parts.
I'm so pissed and depressed right now...things just suck around here as of late...
Here are some pics of the damage.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
damn dude that sucks..sorry to hear that..was it ls/vtec?

you think you'll part it out?

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
like i said man...swap everything to your db1.

5lug, gsr swapped db1...super fresh. you can sell your si trans for a good 500. and even sell the shell to someone else for a couple hundred bucks.

wish you were in va...id do it all fo free!...aka..beer everynight i work.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
sorry about your lose. if you do part it, i'll take the rear bumper and tail lights. :)

like i said man...swap everything to your db1.

5lug, gsr swapped db1...super fresh. you can sell your si trans for a good 500. and even sell the shell to someone else for a couple hundred bucks.

wish you were in va...id do it all fo free!...aka..beer everynight i work.
You know I would if I were.
Also, I still want that valve cover you're painting me, and I'll send you the polished one asap.

So, I've decided to just sell the whole thing. I already have multiple people who are offering me cash. I'm just gonna get something new and start fresh.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
damn dude im so sorry to hear that. PM your number paden, no need to go through shit alone. im with ricky man, take everything you can. and those wheels are too damn nice to let go.

heykosal

Angkorian
Damn Paden that sucks bro. This is very unfortunate, but I am glad that you're okay, not hurt.
But I think that you should part it out..and sell me the engine!:D
I don't mean to be insensitive or selfish..but I really desperately need an engine for my AT111 Engine Repair class.
I don't know if I want a K or a B, but I'd take either for the right price.
So if you do decide to part it, may I please have first dibs on the engine?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Sucks man.

Oh, I ran into your little bro at 7-11 the other night. That kid is fuckin TALL..I havent seen him in a few yrs thou. He recognized me before I recognized him.