Hella Flush!

jay-bee

wessup CI i was wondering if you guys would be able to tell me how to do a setup for an integra if one would want their integra flushed. Would they need springs or coilovers? and wat size wheels / tires would be goood? and any other type of information would be nice! thanks

TheRage

That guy.
wessup CI i was wondering if you guys would be able to tell me how to do a setup for an integra if one would want their integra flushed. Would they need springs or coilovers? and wat size wheels / tires would be goood? and any other type of information would be nice! thanks
Start with some low pro's obv depending on whatever you see fitting,and depending on if you want it just to look better,springs,which is the cheaper route,or you can go all out with adjustable coilovers or just standard coilovers.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
:roll:

jznsn2u

^^^^^ i was gona say the same thing hahahahah master hella flush were you at???
He's a master?:roll: I just thought he was just a regular dude that knows how to slam his car. :2confused

SSS > hellaflush