My Integra (Lots of pic)

skylinedrifter

Hey Guys! I just graduated from high school, but i have always been roaming the forum while still in high school and i decided why not showoff my Teg. I have a 1997 integra gs, got her for $1,500 from the auction she was side swiped but got her fixed up. There is arround 124k on her, few things done are like tinted windows, painted the rims, intake, took off the bolts right before the muffler(Actually sounds nice). I have so many things planned i just can't wait to get my hands on some cash :D Here are some pictures i took with my friends TLS.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
welcome..go get a muffler welded on if you want the noise

skylinedrifter

To be honest I feel like a ricer for doing that but every time I drive with my muffler on it sounds boring once I get some money I will definatley get some thing nice. Thanks for those who liked my teg

ksconekiller

It sounds like he is describing the same exhaust mod I did on my 2000 Integra. If so, it sounds fantastic. It would be a bit loud for daily street use, but it works great for losing weight and gaining nice sound for my autocross car:

What wheels are on your Integra?

skylinedrifter

Exactly what I'm talking about dude. Yours looks nice actually I might do mine like yours mine is curently hanging so it rattles on idle sometimes

bradster101

So you just unbolt it there and then get that lil piece of pipe made? Do you have videos of the sound? I would like to hear what it sounds like

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
It sounds like he is describing the same exhaust mod I did on my 2000 Integra. If so, it sounds fantastic. It would be a bit loud for daily street use, but it works great for losing weight and gaining nice sound for my autocross car:

What wheels are on your Integra?
where did you get the flange from? i plan on making an axle back for my car.