Hella flush integra!! help!!! tips and tricks??

badshadowej

cameron
Lately i've been starting on my flush integra but i'm having trouble with tricks, i realize changing the wheel studs on my 94 integra are a huge bitch! can someone give me the easy how to do on that??!?!

Also i wanna go flush but i need help so please someone give me the list of exactly what to do
i was told about this washer camber trick today so i went and did it with about 5 washers under the new bolts i put it. Totally took away my negative camber so i'm shit outta luck!
HELP please

ls/lownslow

car needsto be real low
wide low offset wheels
negative camber
shaved/rolled/pulled fenders
stretched tires

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need a real good camber kit front and rear, dont cheap out. Roll, Pull and Cut your fenders for stuff to fit, extended studs etc etc

the rear studs are easy you take off the caliper, brake rotor, and then the abs sensor. You position the stud so it can be banged out with a hammer put the new one in and put a lug nut on and shoot the stud in with an impact. the fronts are harder

badshadowej

cameron
how can i get a great negative camber for my car, thanks with the help about the rear studs,, it was from my understanding that all were going to be a complete bitch!
but ya i did the washer in the camber should i switch it out now? i'm getting a four wheel alignment.
and if i go super slammed who can alighn my car for me???

badshadowej

cameron
thanks coy, cause right now i'm thinking of swapping into GC/KY cause i hear its the best setup right now. Whatre you sitting on?
I wanna go lower than i already am i'm already pretty low... like i can still put my foot under my car but i still needa go lower.
so for my list
1. New sleeves and struts
2. camber kit
3. where can i find someone to stretch my tires
right now i have some 15's with 195/50

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im on hks dampers

whats the width of your rim? pics of your ride would help too.