CHP officer killed after chasing Black RSX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
CHP Officer Killed After Car Overturns

(AP) LOS ANGELES A California Highway Patrol officer was killed Wednesday afternoon in a single-vehicle crash on Interstate Five.
Authorities suspect the officer was trying to make a trafficstop involving black a sports car, but they don't have further details.
The late-morning crash occurred at the Grapevine exit on the northbound side of the interstate.
The crash area is in southern Kern County.

According to a CHP officer that was interviewed by a local TV station, the deceased CHP officer was chasing a "black Acura RSX" driving at speeds in excess of 100 MPH.

http://cbs2.com/video

Play the video "CHP Officer Killed...

damn its pretty fucked up that it costed a CHP officer his life.

integrayean

inline4 whore
"Authorities suspect the officer was trying to make a trafficstop involving black a sports car"

let me try to correct that

"Authorities suspect the officer was trying to make a trafficstop involving a black sports car"

they need to hire me for editing, but anyways not all cops are good so i feel no condolence. the import gods have awoken!

ltrain

integrayean said:
"Authorities suspect the officer was trying to make a trafficstop involving black a sports car"

let me try to correct that

"Authorities suspect the officer was trying to make a trafficstop involving a black sports car"

they need to hire me for editing, but anyways not all cops are good so i feel no condolence. the import gods have awoken!
wow thats harsh

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ok i have no comment to the above but that really sad you die just cause some asshole wont pull over screw that i hope they find him and send him to pound me in the ass jail i never wish death on ne one

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
no officer deserves to die. I found it funny, when they said rsx, it was spaced quite a bit

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
thats terrible...there are very nice cops and there are asshole cops but for you to say that is really fucked up. these are the same people that serve us, that take bullets to keep us safe, find missing children , etc. I hope they find whoever was driving the rsx.

integrayean

inline4 whore
IntegrasAreBest said:
thats terrible...there are very nice cops and there are asshole cops but for you to say that is really fucked up. these are the same people that serve us, that take bullets to keep us safe, find missing children , etc. I hope they find whoever was driving the rsx.
man please ive never seen a cop working for me, they only take from me, my ass will get killed before they can even save me, they're not superman so stop with the cops serve us crap, they take money to pay for themselves. that is not what you call heroes. say for example, i worked on a farm and sold stuff for the people to make money and at the same time making money for myself, but one day i got robbed and killed, nobody would consider me a hero would they, exactly. greed is the root of all evil and greed can kill you. so these cops work for money not for you.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Well that's sad that you think that way, but there are good cops in the world. People that risk their life everyday for everyday people. Regaurdless if they don't help you, they do help people. They're called LAW ENFORCEMENT. They enforce the law. They don't make the law. You really need to check yourself and think about what you say before you just start on Cop bashing thread.

integrayean

inline4 whore
g3teg97 said:
Well that's sad that you think that way, but there are good cops in the world. People that risk their life everyday for everyday people. Regaurdless if they don't help you, they do help people. They're called LAW ENFORCEMENT. They enforce the law. They don't make the law. You really need to check yourself and think about what you say before you just start on Cop bashing thread.
ive never said he deserved to die, i said i have no condolence for him like i have no condolence for millions of people who die every year, so please read other cop bashing threads.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
integrayean said:
man please ive never seen a cop working for me, they only take from me, my ass will get killed before they can even save me, they're not superman so stop with the cops serve us crap, they take money to pay for themselves. that is not what you call heroes. so these cops work for money not for you.
integrayean said:
ive never said he deserved to die, i said i have no condolence for him like i have no condolence for millions of people who die every year, so please read other cop bashing threads.
Did I say that you said he deserved to die? No, I didn't. I don't know what post you're reading, but it wasn't mine. Consider this issue closed and any other negative comment you have to say about cops not serving us crap.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Because there are a very few bad apples in the bunch you condemn them all? Anybody can become a cop, no college education necessary. And I don't think people take the job to work shitty hours, and endanger their lives dealing with the scum of the earth on a daily basis for 35K a year. People become cops because they CARE. Because they want to make a DIFFERENCE. They care about their city and country and want to be part of the SOLUTION. Not for the big paycheck every 2 weeks, because there isn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.