Trading help. yes im a car newb

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
hey yall i have a 97 acura integra GsR with 113k miles on it. i was looking to get rid of it or even trade for an EK or EG i have tein SS coilovers on them but other than that its all stock and clean

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thats without the coilovers.

Talked to a guy on Craigslist he wants to trade his 94 EG with a d16 motor 180k on body and 80k on the motor short shifter stage2 clutch coilovers and CAI with a Magnaflow exhaust and meagan racing headers. if i do get this car im gonna eventually swap it with a b18, im just not sure if its a good deal or not. here is the pic of the car

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not sure if its a dumb move or not but i reeeeally want an EG or an EK. if someone can tell me if this is an ok deal plz let me know

JGvtec

EG's are lighter.

Has his eg had any bondo work done?

Im sure that thing had rust before it was painted white.

nicoalex2

He better give money on top. Don't trade a GSR that looks in good condition for an eg with a d16.
I would trade for a 96-00 civic hatch that looks as good as condition as the teggy

rnhib25

ricer all day
dude keep the GSR the EG is not worth the trade. if you do consider a trade make sure he add money on top.

Joshmmc

Trading your car for that EG would be sort of like divorcing your wife to marry that guy who collects cigarette butts off the ground downtown.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Why do you want to get rid of the teggy anyway?
i want an an ek or EG some kinda bad. but ive been having a hard time trying to find a decent shell. atm im selling it for 4500 or trades.. figure i can sell it and find a legit EK somewhere. im just running out of ideas on what to do with the teggy. ither turbo or all motor. or find a shell and swap it. Recently couple of things happened to the teggy, like bad wiring to my battery. someone door dinged my shit, someone scraped my bumper, and made me kinda lose intrest in the car. could just be a phase im going thru or what ever blehhhh thanks for the insight though guys.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Big downgrade.

Even if a had a bone stock GSR, i'm pretty sure it's more fun to drive than an EG with lime green rims.

Cripton805

yeah im keeping it. dunno what i was thinking lol blehh just one of those dumb days i guess.
Let me tell you this... GSR is the second hand from an ITR top of the line Honda of the 90's. Brand new they were thousands more expensive even than an EK Civic SI. Start reading up on your car like history, mods, vtec, etc... lol
Read up on all of you engines like D, F, H, B, K, Etc...

The more and more you read up on your GSR the more you'll begin to like it. TRUST ME!

That guy CLEARLY wanted to rip you off hardcore! He knew what he was getting and that's the only reason why he would trade. Stay away from scumbags and be careful on meets because they will follow you home steal that GEM! :guns:

Thanks for joining Club integra and learn up stuff. Check out the JDM GSR... Honda Integra SIR-G.
With a DC2 you can actually convert your front end to the Japanesse model. JDM FRONT END CONVERSION. The GSR will one day be super rare and sought after, just like the DB2

H and B series we're the best Honda motors in the 90's and the B18C1 was the USDM top of the B series aside from the B18C5 which is too rare.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Whats wrong with your car? I bought mine (96 GS-R Sedan) a few months ago with 176k miles for $4500. Not to mention it had problems that the seller obviously didn't tell me about. So, did I get ripped off or what?

Please, don't trade your Teg for a shitty and slow civic.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Let me tell you this... GSR is the second hand from an ITR top of the line Honda of the 90's. Brand new they were thousands more expensive even than an EK Civic SI. Start reading up on your car like history, mods, vtec, etc... lol
Read up on all of you engines like D, F, H, B, K, Etc...

The more and more you read up on your GSR the more you'll begin to like it. TRUST ME!

That guy CLEARLY wanted to rip you off hardcore! He knew what he was getting and that's the only reason why he would trade. Stay away from scumbags and be careful on meets because they will follow you home steal that GEM! :guns:

Thanks for joining Club integra and learn up stuff. Check out the JDM GSR... Honda Integra SIR-G.
With a DC2 you can actually convert your front end to the Japanesse model. JDM FRONT END CONVERSION. The GSR will one day be super rare and sought after, just like the DB2

H and B series we're the best Honda motors in the 90's and the B18C1 was the USDM top of the B series aside from the B18C5 which is too rare.
Yeah man I started searching around last night. And reading on gsrs and all the mods that can be done to them. I shoulda known better than to post something like this haha. Actually I'm glad I did. Right now I'm searching for some nice total rims. I have now gained the love back for my gsr thanks a mill everyone for talking sense into my head.