Im buying a new car.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I will soon be mobbin a 99 Electron Blue Si. So the teggy should be getting some long overdue attention. Shes gonna be goin in the garage for probably a year. :cry: But when she is back on the streets bitches are gonna be throwin panties all the time. The Si is actualley very nice, 115,000 miles with a female owner. Virgin car, with a brand new timing belt. No accidents, or theft. (Knock on wood) Might end up keeping it for a while.

Im stayin here, dont think I will be on CC more. Integras still own.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just wait till the G2 comes back with a fresh M3 Black paint job.

I will need some luck with that. Hopefully get suspension done too.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Si is most likely staying stock, then i hope to sell her and make a little extra. I have to get you guys some pics of the Si, then you will know why. Still have the window sticker from 1999.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Because I dont know how long I want to keep it. We will see, teg is becoming the project. Trust me I already was looking at lips, and bronze rotas for the Si. Hope the teg will end up being a show worthy v8 castrator.

sOuL

Ominous G2 said:
I will soon be mobbin a 99 Electron Blue Si. So the teggy should be getting some long overdue attention. Shes gonna be goin in the garage for probably a year. :cry: But when she is back on the streets bitches are gonna be throwin panties all the time. The Si is actualley very nice, 115,000 miles with a female owner. Virgin car, with a brand new timing belt. No accidents, or theft. (Knock on wood) Might end up keeping it for a while.

Im stayin here, dont think I will be on CC more. Integras still own.
man thats the car i wanted since 10th grade but i couldnt find it cause its so over priced even with hi miles, so just now as u already know i just got my 97 gsr integra, im happy with it 8) but I still gots love the 99-00 blue Si. Well how much u payn for it with those kinda miles?

Last edited: