body kits....

so which kit

• Total voters

Dtackett

Touchy subject I know, I want a little more style. I've decided I'm going to build my da for show and am looking for a few different body kits. I've found a few that I like and want to know your thoughts on each...

Body kit 1

Kit 2 is same as kit 1 with different front..

Kit 3
Front

Side

Back

So what's your thoughts? Remember this will only be for show, also got a few months before i can afford this, gotta do suspension first.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I know you just want opinions but they all look pretty bad, my advice would be front end from KIT 1 and then keep the OEM rear with a lip.

Dtackett

That's a valid opinion. I've never dealt with body kits personally. I've installed them for friends but that's all.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
All of them look like garbage. If you are serious about this then save your pennies and get the Mugen kit. There's a few other OG kits from the early 90s that look good. Research.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Clean and simple, even at shows for looks is generally gonna get more points than a hideous kit. The teg has some nice natural lines, use em!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That's a valid opinion. I've never dealt with body kits personally. I've installed them for friends but that's all.
Really, the only people who are going to appreciate body kits like that nowadays are early teen boys, Just something simple like I posted, or as stated something like the Mugen kit will get you WAY more attention from people, You'll just get made fun of with those..

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i agree with everyone else but if i absolutely had to pick one...its be #1 without the hood.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
im not the biggest fan of bodykits but if your going for that look consider this kit its much more simple than the ones you picked

Dtackett

I like the mugen kit, but what's a price on that?. I like number 1 most (of course without the hood) and I've seen much worse then these win car shows, so long as the paint goes right. I like the basic stock look and have thought about just slightly modifying the stock bumpers and adding a few new lines with bondo and fiberglass. Any advice on doing that?