Hella flush opinions

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Sup guys how many of you have herd about this not new but def gaining popularaty quick I personaly think its sick and picking a path this way . What are your opinions on this and for those that don't know what the hell im talking about haha Coy's ride is a great example . Slammed ,low offset , neg camber ,and stretched tires

Last edited:

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Well so far it has not mad a hole in my pocket lol. But I think it well worth it nothing a little saving up cant handle

Last edited:

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
Its gay. Done by attention whores who don't care how their car drives. aka tools
Someone just could not just stick with no I don't like it . And if done right the car is just as functional . But no biggie thats just your opinion.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Someone just could not just stick with no I don't like it . And if done right the car is just as functional . But no biggie thats just your opinion.
No. Its really not.

Don't tell me drift cars are just as functional. Yes they are driven, and driven hard; but if you think the car's handling has not been compromised, you're a fool.

h22ateggy

G-ZrrrrMobin
No. Its really not.

Don't tell me drift cars are just as functional. Yes they are driven, and driven hard; but if you think the car's handling has not been compromised, you're a fool.
Oh I know it compromise handling if ur tryin to take corners at 40 mile/hr but thats not the case if your driving normal at normal speeds yea u might have to be safer around pot holes and I still go to same places that I went to before the set up

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I thought you meant functional as in real driving (on track, canyons, etc), not daily commutes sorry.