My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
decided to do a tittle rearranging when i was home, what do you think?

the plugs should be here today for the old holes

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I think it looks good. Much better than my zip ties hahah.
Thanks! It's just been tricky trying to get it to stay, the bumps in the road have been making it wiggle and flex different ways.

Update: Last night I finished up the suspension. Replace the rear strut bolt with an OEM one, also put another washer on top of the front struts, and seated the front struts into the forks correctly!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Alright, so did a little project tonight and wanted to see what you guys think! I purchased these from Cole, and decided to see how my car looked with them (more for reference) I actually kind of like them with the color of my teg. I have prepared my fire suit in case of the flaming, but its my car and I like them for now.

The overall plan is to ride with these for a while and come summer, probably lightly smoke my OEM tails for a little darker look.

Well, here goes..

Before:

During:

VIDEO

After:

VIDEO

dbryder

wow looks sexy. jelly as hell that you've been doing so much to your car recently lol. i was going to do that to my black DB because it has those ricey altezza black housing tails, so i think smoking them out would make them look better. did you learn how to do it from the DIY on here?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
no, i actually bought them from Cole (klutchdb7). he wanted to see how his car looked with them so tinted some cheap altezzas (so he didnt ruin his OEM). he ended up not liking them and i bought them to try the same thing, I dont think they are too bad though

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i liked tinted taillights but just a really light tint...maybe a bit darker than the one on the pic

bkirshr

User that is Registered
i liked tinted taillights but just a really light tint...maybe a bit darker than the one on the pic

Yeah, i like those, mine are all-red though. Just some tint to offset the color of my lights and the car, cuz right now they are almost the same. And i probably tape off the reverse light so that stays white like how those are. I think that looks awesome

EDIT: is that your car? if it is, how did you get the tape perfect around the reverse light square?

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
performed an act of blasphemy last night and RAISED the front of my car..I feel bad about it but I really need to to be able to function. lol Also ordering new LED's for my license plate (cuz the ebay ones went out) as well as replacing all my interior lights because the ones I have now are all ebay LED also.

mangchu

performed an act of blasphemy last night and RAISED the front of my car..I feel bad about it but I really need to to be able to function. lol Also ordering new LED's for my license plate (cuz the ebay ones went out) as well as replacing all my interior lights because the ones I have now are all ebay LED also.
I fully support your LED conversion! Hahah