Kirt's Mustang GT

Ryan659

I make more power at 6k than your s2k does :mrgreen:

All I'd need to do to increase the redline to 7k is new heads, valve springs, cams, and a tune.

Well the S is only a 4 cylinder so......

What does yours make per liter though?

R13

The other asshole
Gee, lemme think......

Does half my engine making about the same hp numbers have more hp/per liter than the rest of the v8? Nah no way :retard:

I've always said Honda should make a b18c/k20/f20c based vtec v8 for a street car and sell it to the public for under 50k. Then they'd be beating the shit out of the N/A muscle car game. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If we're talking crank hp it's 57.6 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
But again... all of the 4.6 sohc long blocks were built nearly indentical, and for economy, not performance. Only differences being: intake manifold/throttle body etc, and I think the 4.6 triton had bigger cams for a little more towing grunt.

Other than that, and the differences between the Romeo and the Windsor, they were the same. Heads don't flow enough, concave pistons for boost that the rods can't handle :lol: A soft crank that can safely handle 350 to maybe 400hp... it's not a performance engine in stock form, it just sounds good :lol:

R13

The other asshole
There's no fucking economy in my turd.... I get 15-16mpg if I'm lucky :lol:

That's because you have the same issue my truck has, ferd made up for the lack of bottom end torque with a higher ring gear and pinion ratio. It's the same reason all these gay ass jeep ass-wranglers driving around get 14mpg :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Day 731: I think one of the chamber plates has rusted and blown out of one of the mufflers. The car has gotten louder, but there's no exhaust leaks. :lol:

SoundEfx

You all should consider yourself lucky.
One of my cars think it's a tank and I have to calculate gpm (gallons per mile)....lol

96LSteg

Jemel
This thread ALMOST turned me gay and made me want a cumstain. Loving the progress though. Now you just need 2 snails and it may be a half decent car...maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk