Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
Oh trust me, I don't have that much in it. ;)

Don't let these losers fool you though, I've already put more heart and effort in this car than I have any other, It's not 100% said and done that I am selling it, I just have bigger priorities than having cool toys that I must attended to.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
It's not that, I have no doubts I will like it, even in stock form :) I'm tired of living in the south, grew up here, there's nothing here for me... Only problem is, I don't know where I want to go and the only way I can afford to travel and see the places is by motorcycle.

Already have the ride planned out, 7000 miles through the southern states to the west coast, up the coast, and back through the midwestern states, I just need the bike.

I've also been riding motorcycles for almost 18 years now, well I would be, but I haven't had a bike in 2 years, I miss it. :(

It all comes down to 2 things when this build is done: Can I come up with the money to buy the bike I want and the gear I need while I'm breaking in the new clutch and everything, and when I have broken it in, is the mustang worth postponing the trip just to be able to keep it.

I'd really like to have a 2014 GT/CS but that will have to wait.

R13

The other asshole
Back on track: The dipstick came in today, Opted for the billet Lokar because oem is overpriced garbage. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Got the bolts to get the engine on a stand, Pulled the rod bearings and they are flawless!! :D All I need to do now is clean it up, paint the block, reassemble, and install.

Removed more automatic bits and installed the manual pedals and billet quadrant, Just need to order a brake pedal pad, I lost it.

Apologies for lack of pictures, Between my f***ing filthy hands and being focused on the task at hand I usually just don't take many pictures. I'll do a proper photo session when it's all cleaned up and fixed.

R13

The other asshole
:mrgreen:

Americanmuscle is awesome

Now if only I could get like a $100 off coupon for a tuner because it's not looking like I'm gonna find a shop that can tune it.

treeafodo

Austin
Did you purposely spell your name wrong in the thread title?

That last pic isn't your car, is it? I like that angle. This body style is nice when done aggressively.

Another picture to get you to keep the car