RHD conversion/Door harness

AlphaWolf1993

Looking at some input from fellow RHD converters. I've got all my wiring done EXCEPT the door harnesses so that my switches will be on the proper side. I started to swap them and realized the window motor connectors are completely different, which means I could either swap the buttons and have no windows or leave the buttons on the wrong side. I started to pull the harness apart and found the motor connectors went into another connector before the door connector. Please help guys, this is like the last thing keeping me from being done!

Also, I found JDM door harnesses on ebay, but they look just like the ones I have...

AlphaWolf1993

For future reference for rhd converters, swap your driver/passenger door harnesses and buy jdm window motors, their plugs are the opposite of ours

d@_b3st

did you buy the rhd motors?? really wish I would have seen this earlier to help but all needed was to de-pin and re-pin the wire to them connectors to be able to use the lhd harness with the rhd conversion.

AlphaWolf1993

I did buy them and it plugs right up, being that one motor has a 2 pin and the other a 4, I didn't think you could just repin them...