Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Nick_C78

Ahh but I wouldn't dare buy stuff like that without driver skill to back it up.
Skill? Safety equipment is something I recommend to anybody who has a car that they dedicate for the track. It doesn't matter how slow you are or how fast you are. Anybody can crash. The most dangerous level is intermediate though. Fast enough to get really hurt, without the experience to back it up, which is where a lot of people are right now, including myself.

R13

The other asshole
It's more of a "It would serve little purpose right now" thing, I am already planning to put a cage in it because there's a ton of crashes on the main road every day and everyone in the sticks drives a large vehicle but the nearest and pretty much only track here is a 13 hour round trip.

Nothing's serious right now though because my knowledge is limited.

redGSRguy

It's more of a "It would serve little purpose right now" thing, I am already planning to put a cage in it because there's a ton of crashes on the main road every day and everyone in the sticks drives a large vehicle but the nearest and pretty much only track here is a 13 hour round trip.

Nothing's serious right now though because my knowledge is limited.
Don't cage a street car. You head would not appreciate smacking into a bar.

R13

The other asshole
Haha, It will probably be more like a roll bar instead of a full cage.

Sorry if I'm mucking up your thread Dylan.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
With small diameter dom tubing. And door bars that retain door panels are dumb. The crumple zone becomes your seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Today I did some work on my car. Just some misc clean up on my cage. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
13/12/26/5yjy4u4y.jpg

Tried to clean the brushes oops lol. Think the paint won't come out of the sponge brushes.

Also robed my cd changer. Someone can use this mounting bracket if they wanted to mount your battery in tr back. It's fs.

Updated photo.

Last night Aaron come over to help me put on my windshield banner. This was cut from the end of the roll of vinyl. So, we weren't worried about messing it up.

My puppy was also hanging out with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

This is what i did today, its obviously a hood prop.

If you know why i did it, more points to you. If not, then you are welcome to inquire.