Can't Get A Break

Roscoe247

Ok so im getting on to the highway from the entrance ramp, a cop lets me over so i wave my hand out the window, and about that time he hits his lights.....i pull over and he asks for license/registration...well i traded my bro my ranger and some cash for his 1995 acura integra gsr (because he kept getting speeding tickets and if he gets one more he looses his license). well when we got all the license stuff switched i guess we should have switched license plates because he pulled me over because the plate was showing up as being my ranger....so he thinks the car is stolen and is all up in my face yelling at me and everything....finally i get him calmed down and told him the story about how we swapped cars. well once he figured out he couldn't get me for that, he asks how dark are the windows...i knew they were illegal but told him i didn't that i had just got the car. so he goes back to his car, gets out his little thing to check, and writes me a ticket for 15% window tint...is that crap or what

slikk

Money Getter
say it with me ... ASSSHHOOLLEEEE.

i am fuking pissed and it didnt even happen to me...

CHILD

all day all JDM
f*ckin' lame!!! thats all they are....you make 'em look stupid so they wanna throw their authority around. I hate people in a position of power...it makes 'em act like b*tches

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
that sucks. he feels stupid, and tries to make himself feel important by being a dick. and they wonder why people dont like them :roll:

which reminds me, im surprised i havent gotten a ticket for my 5% tint's :lol:

Roscoe247

hahahahaha.....talked to my bro a lil bit ago....he was at work and one of the guys who works at a window tint place around here came in gave him a blank receipt after my bro told him what happend. so im just gonna fill it out sayin i got leagal tint and get some photos and do some photoshop work to them and make the windows look right......so all i got to say is FUCK THE POLICE....lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Cops are bitches. Harold and Kumar go to white castle had some good cop bashing. I'd watch that.