G3 Front Fender Install/Removal

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
for those of you looking for one...I couldn't find one when I needed to take mine off so I took some pictures to help out everyone else :) and yayyy for my first writeup

First you need to remove the Front bumper, i used this one:
http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showarticle.asp?ArticleID=1142

Alright, start off by loosening these 3 white bolts:

Then take the white one off here (but not the bolt looking thing beside it, thats actually a nut):

Then take this bolt out in the doorway:

Next is a lengthy step, you need to remove the whole sideskirt, unscrew the 5 screws holding it in underneath as well as the 4 back in this part of the wheel well:

Once you remove the sideskirt, you'll have access to the two bolts that were here...

You also need to remove the three screws that are here, my fender got hit so these were torched anyways:

Alright, you should be able to take the fender right off!

If I missed something, feel free to tell me guys!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Dammit, Jcrabb13, you were foiled! I genuinely hate when that happens and nearly vomit from anger; depending on how much time I spent on it. Nice write-up though

8-bit

do what now?
Nice write-up maybe in the future double check the threads.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Nice write-up maybe in the future double check the threads.
i just trusted Google, there's really not a lot of writeups on ci specifically and google typically brings up all the TI writeups...oh well. I'm working on a foglight install as I'm doing it in my off time so noone do that! haha