Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
They function just fine. I wouldn't have them on a car that I take on track unless they worked lol. They are aimed for me without the padding on my seat. My seat also sits a little higher than most other rails.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
They function just fine. I wouldn't have them on a car that I take on track unless they worked lol. They are aimed for me without the padding on my seat. My seat also sits a little higher than most other rails.
I didn't mean it like that. I was meaning, since there is no convex to the mirrors, there are more blind spots. It does take some time to get used to it

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ive eliminated the blind spots. I would like to reiterate that this is a track car and there is no way im going to put anything on my car unless i have full confidence in it. I dont want to put myself or someone else in danger because of a mirror. Especially since i cant look over my shoulder when in on track. On the street im not so concerned, i can look over my shoulder and its not incredibly hard to see out of the mirrors with the padding in.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Quick snap from last night. The miata is coming along nicely. Should be done Sunday.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Went to our specialty car parts store yesterday to get a u for Justin's car. Tried to find some stuff for my car. Didn't find it.

Went to a motorcycle shop to pick up Motul rbf yesterday. Time to change brake and clutch fluid.