Samurai Blue's Integra Build

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i meant CDN Dealer, but oyu're right. i think i even went through ICB too. its was years back. trust me, it was WAY cheaper than the civic tray... and i remember only buying it because it was it was cheap :p

LMK if you want the part number if you cant find it. its in my storage.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH you must be thinking of the carbon fiber one.
ICB has this one which is Honda OEM

vs

Password JDM's Carbon Fiber one these go for like $100

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i meant CDN Dealer, but oyu're right. i think i even went through ICB too. its was years back. trust me, it was WAY cheaper than the civic tray... and i remember only buying it because it was it was cheap :p

LMK if you want the part number if you cant find it. its in my storage.
i think justin was confusing it with the password jdm one

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
found the receipt... you wont believe it. bought in 2009 for only $57!!! through ebay tho... the receipt is really vague, came from temple city. considering that area... musta been a shop.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I totally forgot PasswordJDM makes their own. Wish integra's didn't have the passenger side airbag at all. I know some civics didn't have them either did some JDM ITR's.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So i have this:

for my JDM e brake arm rest thing delete. The thing never came with clips so i sat on it for like a year or something and was always like wtf about it I thought you needed some weird JDM clip for it since where the clips went it looked weird. Well, i got drunk last night at a BBQ at my house that patrick was too lame to go to. And, i looked at my tan panels and said wtf lets see if this bitch fits. Well, it did. no more ebrake cover flapping around :thumbs up

oh and i started to strip my extra VC