wheel bearing? or?...

djm092

today my integra started making a fast clunking noise in the left front. the clunking/vibration/ grinding(kinda) (hard to explain it well) speeds up when im at a faster speeds but mostly goes away under braking or acceleration. it really only makes the noise while coasting/constant speed. and it does not get louder when the steering is at full lock so i dont think its a cv, but i could be wrong. its getting louder and worse very quickly so it needs to be fixed. i want to get some other opinions before i drop 60 bucks on the wrong part.

thanks guys!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if it sounds like metal is grinding its the wheel bearing jack up your car and if you can shake your wheel without the wheel turning its the wheel bearing

djm092

im going to check it out this afternoon. thanks for the input. good thing my drive home isnt too far beacuse its rapidly getting worse

djm092

haha well its making my entire car shake so im thinking mine's a little worse off than yours was. the cars only got 83k on it idk why its shot already.

djm092

not really shaking its hard to explain. its just like a clunking that you can feel while coasting or at constant speed

djm092

i checked it out earlier and now i feel like a moron because i overlooked the obvious: my lugnuts were loose. duhhh. oh well its good now thanks for the input guys.