Racing Auto Trans Torque Converter?

Noneed2Hate

why not just convert the car from an auto to a 5 spd with a nice flywheel/clutch, that alone will get you into the 15's yo

15.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999991

Noneed2Hate

That would require him to think like someone that knows a little bit about cars...
I see what you did there.

It seems like he knows a lot though and would be more than competent to tackle a caveman simple auto-manual conversion.

Noneed2Hate

You'd rather pour the same amount of time/money/effort (if not more.... loads more) into an automatic that will fail you instead of into something far more reliable with far more parts that is far easier to work on/maintain etc that won't break nearly as easily?

Do you like it in the ass? because you might just end up getting f***ed in the end trying to "soup up" an automatic. My neighbor just boosted his automatic teg, I'm sincerely waiting for it to blow (which it will) so I can sell him one of my transmissions and make some cash.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Playing too much Gran Turismo/Forza will do that to you... He's in the wrong scene though, upgrade "stages" belong to SRT4's :rolf:
I never got that whole "stage" deal. every company does it differently and it's confusing as hell. Some have Stage 1 as their best products and some have stage 1 as their worst/low-end products. lel

Oscar, if you really want to turbo it, this should be your first step. Getting one of these: http://www.fquick.com/images/articles/21021.jpg

Last edited:

Ganyon

You got a site sir? A guy did 15. In a drag full auto Acura turbo and all ...site?
My auto integra ran 16.9 with just an intake and exhaust with a locked up rear brake. If a turbo car is only running 15's then there is something wrong there.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
f***ing nice good to hear someone else tried
Remember, you have a 1.6 liter motor. How fast do you really think you will be?

My auto integra ran 16.9 with just an intake and exhaust with a locked up rear brake. If a turbo car is only running 15's then there is something wrong there.
Was it a b16 or b18 motor? If you had a b18, then this is where it was driver error on running 16.9 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
He had an b18b1 GS... with a slushbox and a stuck/seized up rear brake. :lol:

So all in all that was probably a mid to low 16s, high 15s car, and it was pretty much stock engine wise. :rolf: