tail light/ head light tinting????

teggy18

Teg, Teg, Teg.........TEG
hey i have a 99 teggy ls. i was just wondering if any one had any cheap suggestions on how to tint my head lights and or my tail lights. thanks

Sammich

i'm trying to figure out who i can go to..i might just go to a tint shop and see what they say, i want to get the tails on my max tinted too

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
dont they make paint that you can buy at fabric stores for coloring plastic. i bet it comes in black. or you may be able to buy some window tint and do it that way.

silentnight

if you look on ebay ther is a smoke pain in a can that looks like tint it is mad for lights i found it wen i whas looking or parts or my teg

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
if you look on ebay ther is a smoke pain in a can that looks like tint it is mad for lights i found it wen i whas looking or parts or my teg
yeah I have seen that same stuff and heard it works pretty good. my buddy had it on his old civic but I can't remember the brand or name of the stuff.

amaestre32

its really easy i helped my friend red out his tails. its just like tinting your windows. if you need help PM me id be happy to give you some pointers

blacktopgsr

you can either go with the tint film itself or buy one of those "nightshades" spray paint made for tinting tail lights