loud car

Cowboys94

i got pulled over yesterday for my car being too loud and i have 20 days to get it fixed. i have no catalytic converter and i think i have the stock muffler but i dont wanna lose my nice sounding car what can i do to keep the nice sound but make it a bit quieter

heykosal

Angkorian
If the muffler is stock it shouldn't be too loud. Unless there's a hole in the exhaust system, in which case it wouldn't sound nice..

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need to put your cat back on first...and yeah you must have a hole in your muffler or are missing a resonator

Spody02

Name: Cody
one time when i got pulled over the cop told me...
cop- you know your exhaust is illegal
me- are you sure? its OEM?
cop- dont argue with me, your already in enough trouble

lol it was oem, but my VTEC hits sooooo hard lol

$MoMoney$

i would just try to fight it in court with the fact that its stock. it can't be that loud unless u have a leak.

yeamans17

if its just a hole, i ca fix it for you, i'm right around the corner in simsbury

Md426

I don't have a cat and it's only loud when I get on the pedal. Stop having a lead foot?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i got pulled over yesterday for my car being too loud and i have 20 days to get it fixed. i have no catalytic converter and i think i have the stock muffler but i dont wanna lose my nice sounding car what can i do to keep the nice sound but make it a bit quieter
Since you're not sure if you exhaust is stock, please take a picture for us so we can confirm?