Daddy Built Racing's new racecar build 97 Civic hatch inside

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well, I didn't take the car out one single time after IFO. Life kind of got in the way and spent all of my time between family and business. However, I am planning on being back at it in 2017. I ended up finding the culprit for my issues, lost the clutch during the very first burnout :( The plus side is, car went 115mph in the 1/8 with no clutch. Has a tilton twin in it currently, so hoping that holds up for next season. Goal is to go 9.5 or faster in 2017

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I owned a 92 GT back in the day. If I owned a Mustang, it would be another Fox and would be LS powered with at least an 88mm on it ;)

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Getting a new project?
Yeah, hopefully a house haha. I won't build another car honestly, just not the thing I want to do anymore with life. I have built cars the last 16 years and feel it's time to move on to other ventures. Three kids kind of changed my perspective honestly.

R13

The other asshole
I owned a 92 GT back in the day. If I owned a Mustang, it would be another Fox and would be LS powered with at least an 88mm on it ;)

Honestly can't blame you, only old Ford motors worth much were 427's, 429's, and if built right 351's had decent potential, but nothing game changing.

And modular's are expensive as shit to build, especially 32v's.