The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

You shoulda curved it along the windshield line. Will still be dope tho, reppin hard!! You doing the accord yet?? Lol.

dlo253

Nah you aren't blind lol. Marc, skid.... what time are we doin this BBQ, your call...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Finished product:

It's a little off, but I'm happy with it, not too bad. And twisting it with the window line is beyond my skill level haha. I wanted to do the accord today, twaffle and I were gonna wash both cars, but she ended up not going cause she didn't feel good. Just as well though, we wouldn't of had time to wash both cars and do the decals on both before it got too dark and late to be out.

As for time, I think I posted it earlier, but let's make it like 2 pm. That way if I do start working saturdays by then I'll be able to be on time, and that's right around lunch/early dinnerish time :)

dlo253

Dope!! Haha, came out pretty good bro. :thumbs up
I don't think Marc gets off til 3, maybe he can try to leave early?! Lol..

Jeffaj20

Lucky...wish I had the cash to do all that. And another car to drive while I was working on the teg, and a place to work on it...I have a lot of wishes haha. That built motor is gonna ve a beast. When do you think you'll have the turbo setup done on the stock motor?
haha I work two jobs about 50-70 hour weeks, still not enough cash for me lol selling the civic is what it's gunna really push it along. Ha I am hoping the motor will be, all that work should pay off. and I want to try to have the stock motor done by June. And that's if everything goes according to plan lol

That shall be a fun project.. I need another DD!
haha I love my 4 door accord beater. getting me about 32 mpg right now and my left leg is actually able tip rest enough to where I feel uncomfortable sometimes lol