ls turbo build help!

Boriballer08

whats good peeps! just recently i purchase a semi-complete turbo kit,i have never mess with turbo b4 and i want to build my ls the right>safe way....now i got the turbo,manifold,all the gaskets,oil catch can,piping/intercooler,fuel pump etc...now i notice i need some oil lines but heres where i run into a problem, i dont know which ones to get! so far i dont some research and i just want to make sure that im getting the right stuff....

*turbo oil feed/supply line kit
*turbo oil drain/return line kit
*turbo oil drain kit flange

do i need all 3??? i want this to be right so i fully appreciate the help...thanks!!!!!

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
whats good peeps! just recently i purchase a semi-complete turbo kit,i have never mess with turbo b4 and i want to build my ls the right>safe way....now i got the turbo,manifold,all the gaskets,oil catch can,piping/intercooler,fuel pump etc...now i notice i need some oil lines but heres where i run into a problem, i dont know which ones to get! so far i dont some research and i just want to make sure that im getting the right stuff....

*turbo oil feed/supply line kit
*turbo oil drain/return line kit
*turbo oil drain kit flange

do i need all 3??? i want this to be right so i fully appreciate the help...thanks!!!!!
what kind of turbo setup are you using?

btw: an oil catch can is not necessary, ive never used one

Boriballer08

im using a garret t3/t4...i just want to install it just for driving around,adding a little more hp to the teg.