J2 Engineering?

chuckklez

I am thinking about purchasing a front and rear camber kit and front lower control arms from J2 Engineering (J2race.com) and I was wondering if anyone has bought these products from them before and if so how are they? I looked for reviews for the camber kits and front lower control arms but I only found stuff about their coilovers. Any help is appreciated thank you.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I have their front lower control arms on my car right now. I can't say anything bad about them in the 250 miles I have used them. The bushings look like energy suspension but feel a little stiffer, fitment was spot on and they are lighter than oem by a good bit.

chuckklez

Okay, I am back checking in to see if anyone else has used j2 engineering or knows someone who has that can give some decent feedback. DBR if you are still around and can let me know how those front lcas are holding up that would be great.

Army74D

gtavila_
The only thing I ever had from j2 is their $11 exhaust manifold/ header bolts and washers.. And they were garbage. Came loose during a basic drive around town.

oscar112709

Banned
Knowing Oscar, he probably bought a set for a gen 3 when he has a gen 2... But they say they're for an Integra :roll:[/QUOT

Naw the holes don't match up to the scews fuck it I did get tie rods camber kit all ball joints shit drives like it came off the assembly line lol