1993 Integra ls not cranking/check engine light

NoPowerSteering

I was driving my 93 integra ls and went over a small bump and it started to lose power and the car slowly died. The check engine light came on and couldn't start car. I opened up the main relay and bypassed the relay to the ECM and fuel pump and the car was able to run. If I use a brand new relay the check engine light would turn on and no sign of the fuel pump pumping fuel. I figured it must have something to do with the inputs to the main relay. A couple days later I was driving the car and I decided to turn on the headlights and slowly the car started to die over a 15 minute period just like the first time when it died, but much slower. It seemed like the battery was almost drained out, but this time even with the ecm and fuel pump bypassed the check engine still came on.

Can someone tell me the input and output voltages to all the pins on the main relay during the first turn of the key and second turn of the key? Also, what should the reading be for the ignition switch since I think the ignition switch could be the issue also? Ignition switch is not sending a voltage to the starter so I bypassed the starter with a switch directly connected to the battery. Starter issued was a previous problem and bypassing it got it working. I'm trying to determine these information so I can use a multimeter to determine what is not sending or getting power. Thanks.