My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

Dr Grant

The car is looking pristine pimp.
Appreciate it man. Busted my ass off clay barring..hurt to lift my arm the next morning haha..looking at a set of owl raybrig fog lights for 160 used but in good condition. What you guys think? Decent price?

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Appreciate it man. Busted my ass off clay barring..hurt to lift my arm the next morning haha..looking at a set of owl raybrig fog lights for 160 used but in good condition. What you guys think? Decent price?
Definitely buy them if you've got the dough and they come with everything included (e.g., housings, lightbulbs, wiring, switch, etc.). That's the cheapest I've seen Rabrigs anywhere. The cheapest I've seen them was just the housings and bulbs for $205 on eBay several months back. You can buy the kit from Honda for $220 new.
Clean car, man.

Dr Grant

Turn it into a 5 speed you'll think me
Believe me I want nothing more than a 5 speed. But I might as well just wait patiently for a five speed to come along instead of converting mine over. I actually found a 98 silver 5 speed with 68k on it asking 4900, but it has a rebuild title due to theft..

Dr Grant

Decided a change was needed around the shifter area. So went to eBay abd bought me a JDM OEM ITR red stitch leather boot. I can't find Jack for auto shifters that'll fit so this is how it looks as of now. I think it looks pretty good. If you know where I can get me an auto shifter that'll work in our cars lemme know I need to complete the transformation

Ted's Owner

Decided a change was needed around the shifter area. So went to eBay abd bought me a JDM OEM ITR red stitch leather boot. I can't find Jack for auto shifters that'll fit so this is how it looks as of now. I think it looks pretty good. If you know where I can get me an auto shifter that'll work in our cars lemme know I need to complete the transformation

Dr Grant

Is that the "carbon fiber" looking shift boot? I like how it looks but that eBay shift knob just stands up way too high for my likings.

Dr Grant

Btw Ted's owner, I went ahead and bought the OEM fog lights off eBay for 150. To my little understanding they came with an aftermarket harness and didn't work, so back they go.. might cough the whole 220 for the brand new ones from an Acura dealer.

Ted's Owner

Is that the "carbon fiber" looking shift boot? I like how it looks but that eBay shift knob just stands up way too high for my likings.
Yeah, it is.
Btw Ted's owner, I went ahead and bought the OEM fog lights off eBay for 150. To my little understanding they came with an aftermarket harness and didn't work, so back they go.. might cough the whole 220 for the brand new ones from an Acura dealer.
Awesome. Yeah, I'd get them straight from OEM. Hard to go wrong that way. :)

Dr Grant

Well while doing my daily tour of craigslist in the auto parts section I look up GSR blades and BAM these beauts pop up outta nowhere! Ad was just put on today too. Firestone Firehawk GT High Performance All-Season 185/55R15 with around 300 miles on em so basically new wrapped on freshly powder coated Arctic White original GSR blades. Simply put, I jumped on these bad boys as soon as I saw em and got them for a good price which is the reason why I got them (along with them being freshly powered coated white :) )

Oh yeah, also put on the new lip last week. Courtesy of eBay

Dr Grant

Thank you thank you haha..once I saw them I knew we were meant to be together..Mariah Carey started poplin up in my head

Dr Grant

Now it's time for some low.
Definitely up there with a few things. The way I see it I'll probably buy new brakes and rotors before suspension happens so it might be a minute. Haven't decided between coilovers and schocks/struts just yet..