August '14 ROTM: Ganyon

osiris19

Thanks man. I'm trying to keep her clean. This winter has been hell on her.
You have a garage. Winter hasn't been shit to you. Haven't you seen what the winter did to my fender and quarter panel?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Nick_C78

who cares...lol its your car. Besides your car is much nicer than the 5 speeds some people post on this forum.
I like my ride to be nice n clean before its fast and abusive. Others just plain like there's to be fast and nothing more. So its your choice man. Keep up the good work :thumbs up

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I like this car. Clean simple.

Even though it is an auto - you did a really nice job putting the car together.

I think that we should do a ROTY - for Auto cars. I think there are more cars on here that have an auto and would like to compete you know....

R13

The other asshole
Autotragic isn't a category, It's a negative :lol:

Joe's car being an exception because he's putting together a swap :mrgreen:

Ganyon

I like this car. Clean simple.

Even though it is an auto - you did a really nice job putting the car together.

I think that we should do a ROTY - for Auto cars. I think there are more cars on here that have an auto and would like to compete you know....
Thanks man. Everyone bugs me about manual swapping it. I just don't think its worth doing the swap especially since its a daily and its my only car. One day I'll own something thats stick.

osiris19

Honestly. If you were for sure going to keep it for a long time, get another car and then manual swap the teg. Manual swapping may lower its value