Exedy 9.5lb flywheel vs ACT 12.5

team top secret

]hey whats up, i just got my new cluch its a Exedy stage 2 and i what to pair it with the ACT streetlight flywheel and its 12.5lbs. But i was accidently ordered an Exedy 9.5lbs flywheel. Now my question is, Should I stay with the Exedy Flywheel and the Exedy stage 2 combo or Should I stay go for the ACT streetlight Flywheel and the Exedy Stage 2? The difference between them is that the Exedy Flywheel is 9.5 lbs and the ACT is 12.5 lbs. I dont know if it will be too light of a Flywheel for my type R motor! Please give me any info or feedback that might be useful to me!
Thanks in advance.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Bump if view.:thumbup:]

[/IMG]

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the 9.5 is fine. Although i do love the street light fly wheel its perfect for street. The one you have should be fine after get used to it :thumbs up

CokedoutTeg

All depends what your gonna use your car for. If it's your daily driver and your gonna street drag it whenever you need to put the smack down; go with the Streetlite 12 pound flywheel. If your going to track race and your gonna be at high rpm or wide open throttle most of the time, go with the Exedy. The lightweight flywheel helps when your on the gas racing because your car will accelerate quicker. However, the lighter flywheel is not worth it if your going to drive long distances or in stop in go traffic or city driving. Trust me, I've done it. If its your your DD, go with the 12 pounder. You'll thank me later. Good luck!