2008 Ride Of The Year Awards *Vote Now*

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Alright cool, I guess I will get an app together and enter into that. Maybe I will get a vote :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
So far.....

1. Best 94-97
JDMxDB8
champwht
jdm xiong
TeggyBear_Ls' Integra

2. Best 98-01
GSROWNSU
98PAITR

3. Best G2
racinfeend59

4. Best RSX
rsxer63
Pugnap00

5. Best 4 Door
JDMxDB8
jdm xiong
racinfeend59

6. Best JDM Integra
jdm xiong
K20Tuned
98PAITR
JDMxDB8

7. Best NA Integra
JDMxDB8
champwht
98PAITR

8. Best FI Integra
GSROWNSU
K20Tuned

9. Best Teg With under $2k Invested
TeggyBear_Ls' Integra

10. Best Overall Integra
JDMxDB8
GSROWNSU
jdm xiong
K20Tuned
98PAITR
rsxer63
Pugnap00

11. Best Non-Honda/Acura On CI
TeggyBear_Ls' Jetta
Cheesenip

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
We need to get some G2 and RSX entries!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
For the new guys (and a few of the old ones, lol):
We want to see people voting for cars based on their merit in the catagory they are entered in.
Please keep the catagory the car is entered in first in your mind when choosing who to vote for, and everything else you like/dislike about the car secondary.
The Best Overall Integra (The ROTY) catagory is the popularity contest....that's where you consider every aspect of the car and vote for the one you like best as a whole.
Thank You!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks Kyle.

We want to see people voting for cars based on their merit in the catagory they are entered in.
Please keep the catagory the car is entered in first in your mind when choosing who to vote for, and everything else you like/dislike about the car secondary.
The Best Overall Integra (The ROTY) catagory is the popularity contest....that's where you consider every aspect of the car and vote for the one you like best as a whole.
Thank You!
Agreed. :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
Thank You!
Quoted and put in the 1st post for emphasis

oh and COME ON PEOPLE! That list of entries is puny, if you dont enter ROTY the spammers win, and do you want that?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I'm going to clean up my motor and interior tomorrow hopefully and then I will get entered. Probably just for integra under 2k since there is no way I can win anything else lol