The Honda Family Begins

00GSRfullbuild

Dont get me wrong the b series are nice, plus its a motor you have apposed to having to buy a motor then do sleeves rods all that to that, more costly thats for sure, using the gsr will make it cheaper

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
The goal is a mid horsepower turbo build that is still daily drivable, but can be tuned a bit more aggressively for the track etc. I think with a well built b series I could easily make that power without dropping another few grand on just a swap.

00GSRfullbuild

Totally man thats literally what i did. I had a usdm type r motor, it needed to be rebuilt so built it for boost, instead of getting a all new motor then building that. The b series haul and are fairly strong for what they are. Iv seen some b's fully built on high boost put out 600 so, maybe i will :twisted:

00GSRfullbuild

Getting the built integra motor back today, i will post pics when i get some.

00GSRfullbuild

Up to date pictures of the integra. Its finally running just no turbo yet. The 8:8 pistons made 180whp and 115trq with my set up all engine. Enjoy and thanks for looking

just for fun

DerekLS

Nice ride man, those cf mirrors look good too!:headbang:

00GSRfullbuild

Thanks for checking out the ride guys. Yea i did everything there was to do in the bay pretty much, and i just got to get the valve cover redone cuz it bubbled so no biggy.

The turbo is gonna go on very very verrrry soon. I only need injectors to support the hp goal i want which is 350-400 and the kit which is gonna be the AFI kit for $2900.

Id have it right now but i got set back when my DD, the hatch, blew up so i hav to get a motor put into that before i take the Teg off the road to boost it.

For about 3500 i can throw a k24 (tsx) engine into the hatch so thats whats gonna happen next.

Thanks for all the feed bak, keep in touch for more updates.

00GSRfullbuild

Leathers in the GSR are gone. Picked up a set of USDM Type R Seats for cheap as hell couldnt resist. Ill post up photos soon.