Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
It’s gotta be. Years ago, people did the same thing to Civics (Si or Type R badging on DX’s) and Integra’s (ITR)

R13

The other asshole
I’ve seen the type R thing around here some (what few Honda’s there are left here)

Cobalts disappeared about as fast as they came along. Kinda like the Jeep Wrangler fad, everywhere one month, gone the next.

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: Jeeps and big douchey mall crawlers are still going here.... dealerships even sell them as “custom off roaders” for 70-80k... because that’s what someone that wants a mud truck is gonna spend, right?

Every single “off roader” I see is always shinier than my Cobalt.... and I’m pretty sure you know how I keep this car looking

R13

The other asshole
I’ve noticed even on YouTube and Instagram the fad is dying

Everyone must’ve realized how stupid getting 8-14mpg with a v6 is and traded them in.

A lot of people around here either went to a car, the new f150, or a diesel ram. I’ve noticed a big increase in shiny new trucks on the road... been seeing a ton of new duallies being pull out of ditches because people buy them thinking it can’t be any different than driving a regular ol’ car/suv :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Come to Florida... you’ll see more douchebag trucks than ricers these days.

R13

The other asshole
I’m hoping the douchebag truck thing doesn’t spread like the Jeep thing, or like the crowd killer memes...

There already isn’t any respect for newer trucks, which albeit is kinda fair since you have to be a spoiled shiteater to drive a modern truck since they cost $40-$75k, but it’s nice being able to go places like VA where the cops generally just look for something to fuck you on, and in my truck and they just nod and drive on.

Never mind that my rear window tint is illegal over there :lol:

I’m sure it will though, people used to look at the mustang at red lights and nod and thumbs up and all that little stuff people do when they respect a car, and now after the crowd killer memes (which were hilarious even from my perspective :lol: ) it just gets glares and looks of disgust like the geezer used to get with it’s shitty burnt hood and fart can.

Kinda makes me glad the flowmasters have blown out and gotten loud af... now any time someone glares at me or gives me a highcunt look like they’re “above” me I can just drop a gear and blow their eardrums out with my 120+ dB of ‘murica :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Picked up a Cobalt LT armrest at a junkyard today.

Fucking junkyard had 9 or 10 Cobalts, 3 of which had armrests, and only one was black :lol: Everything was there except the rear cup holder, but I got one from eBay coming by Friday.

Also have a leather armrest cover on the way.

94RS

No fucks given.
Cover came in. What a bitch to put on...

Cup holder should be here tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll be putting this fucking this in this weekend.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I see that you still like bringing up homosexual things... Have you got it on yet with MiketheDyke??

Speaking of arm rest, I broke the fuck out of mine on my Si's a couple of months ago. Only new update on that POS :roll:

94RS

No fucks given.
I see that you still like bringing up homosexual things... Have you got it on yet with MiketheDyke??

Speaking of arm rest, I broke the fuck out of mine on my Si's a couple of months ago. Only new update on that POS :roll:

Tried to, but he pussied out and got married.

94RS

No fucks given.
How is an arm rest rice? Isn’t that the exact opposite of rice because it’s functional? :lol:

Because ya know... big wing on the trunk that apparently isn’t functional either :rolf: