Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
There’s a bunch of different flash/fade/cycle modes, but here’s the solid colors.

R13

The other asshole
That last one looks cool

Ever thought about suede wrapping the pillars or just getting rid of the light grey?

94RS

No fucks given.
That last one looks cool

Ever thought about suede wrapping the pillars or just getting rid of the light grey?

That’s supposed to be white but red, green and blue don’t really separate in small areas :lol:

I’d probably probably make them black at some point, but the headliner would need to be redone at that point also.... Then I also want the seats and steering wheel recovered.

You know how I try to do everything at one time. Look at the first 6 months I had the Buell :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Funny how the two old fuckers here are ricers :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I meant me and Lswhatever the fuck his name is :lol:

The hell do we call you? If you don’t give us a name me or Ty will give you one no doubt, and it probably won’t be one you want :rolf:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I meant me and Lswhatever the f*** his name is :lol:

The hell do we call you? If you don’t give us a name me or Ty will give you one no doubt, and it probably won’t be one you want :rolf:
They used to call me skilttles back in the day..lol

now i own a skittle go figure hahaha :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Too generic.

We’ll call you Little Skittles, that’s what we used to call the camping 12 year olds in call of duty... naturally any name me or Ty give someone has to be insulting in some way or another :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Shitty, unedited iPhone pics... but the kit is on.

Obligatory grille light pic.

Shines better on the road than dirt [emoji23]

Obligatory interior LEDs.

94RS

No fucks given.
I’ve been wanting to put it in, but It’s rained every weekend for the past few months. And of course the days it didn’t rain, I slept in [emoji23]

But yeah, it’s just the single color Slimline kit. There’s the 7 color Slimline (colors of the interior kit), million color and 3 million color standard size kits available, but I really only like white under cars... besides it being the only legal color in FL [emoji23]