Crower 403
RS Machine 11.5 C/R pistons
3" AFI aluminum exhaust
DC Sports JDM ITR header
Password:JDM DC2 w/ABS CF Intake
AEM underdrive pulley kit
BDL cam gears
STR fuel rail
Custom Engine Grounds (Modded F-15 Grounding Straps)
ARP Rod bolts

Drivetrain:
JDM '97 Spec ITR tranny with LSD
JDM ITR shift linkage (lil sturdier than reg one)
Buddy Club short shifter
Buddy Club "cue ball" shift knob
ES Shifter Bushings

Suspension:
Tein HA ITR coilovers
Function7 LCAs
Skunk2 Pro Series front camber kit
Full-Race Traction bars
eBay brand fender braces (yes they work)

Exterior:
JDM ITR window visors
"Spoon-style" side mirrors (made by TYC)
HX rims painted red
Buddy Club extended lug nuts
ARP extended wheel lug studs

Interior:
00-03 S2K cluster (works completely)
JDM ITR CF Climate Control
JDM ITR CF Ash Tray Thing
JDM ITR CF Cup Holder
JDM ITR Arm Rest Delete
JDM ITR Red Stitch Shift Boot
JDM ITR E-Brake
JDM ITR-X pedals
UKDM ITR CF Shift Console
CDM Air Bag Block Off
RSX front and back black leather seats
Brand new USDM ITR replacement carpet (it's black and my carpet was originally grey)
Broadway 320mm convex mirror
Spoon reservoir covers

Interior:

I still need to do a lil bit of fabrication to get the backs to fit 100% like stock ... but it works for now.

Exterior:

It sits a lil lower now ... those pics are what she looked like on my old suspension.

No need to show off an ugly, dirty LS engine bay ... nothing spectacular about it. Let me know what you guys think.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I love that color. Looks good. :thumbs up

BTW, 3" exhaust is a little over kill and red 14" rims aren't my favorites.

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Not too big on the red rims, but other than that I like it. I had no idea HX's fit on tegs....figured they wouldn't clear the calipers.

00integrals

dc2GS-R said:
I love that color. Looks good. :thumbs up

BTW, 3" exhaust is a little over kill and red 14" rims aren't my favorites.
The exhaust is 3" in prep for my engine build ...

integra4life29 said:
Not too big on the red rims, but other than that I like it. I had no idea HX's fit on tegs....figured they wouldn't clear the calipers.
They don't ... you have to shave the calipers a lil bit. Thanks though!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
00integrals said:
The exhaust is 3" in prep for my engine build ...
It would still have to be a ridiculous, unstreetable N/A build to justify a 3" exhaust. Or are you building for boost?

GSROWNSU

looks real good...i wanna do that same thing and get the front rsx seats for my teg...were they direct bolt up or did you have to drill some new holes to fit the seats? What do i all need to get those front seats to fit and where did you get the seats from...rsx seats look sexy in there!!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Lovely dude, i like the red wheel, just a real wheel would be better instead of the HX wheel, Interior is the bomb dude! and "the bomb" is not something I just throw around!

00integrals

GSROWNSU said:
looks real good...i wanna do that same thing and get the front rsx seats for my teg...were they direct bolt up or did you have to drill some new holes to fit the seats? What do i all need to get those front seats to fit and where did you get the seats from...rsx seats look sexy in there!!
The hole closest to the center console is the only existing hole that will line up. You have to drill new holes for the other 3. I got my seats from a local here in Mississippi, you can find some for sale on Honda-Tech everyday though.

obd1kenobi said:
Lovely dude, i like the red wheel, just a real wheel would be better instead of the HX wheel, Interior is the bomb dude! and "the bomb" is not something I just throw around!
Thanks kind sir ... I'll be going to Gold sometime this week. I'm only rocking the HX wheels until I can set aside enough for either some Buddy Club QF1 wheels or some Rota J-Mags ...

95jdmdc4

not feeling the red hx rims, but the color of the car is nice and the interior looks nice with all the rsx leather. I have RSX seats as well but mine are not in my integra yet, was it a bitch to get custom rails made for them to fit?