My beater ...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
95jdmdc4 said:
I have RSX seats as well but mine are not in my integra yet, was it a bitch to get custom rails made for them to fit?
Most people just re-drill the holes. To the pattern of the factory rails

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I really like how the RSX seats fit in there. Now, I know the back are kinda hard to put in, but the side panels don't match up. What would be sweet is if you can get the perferated(sp) leather just like the inner part of the RSX seats for there. I might have to get RSX seats instead of JDM Recaros! If you don't mind me asking, how much did the front and back seats cost you.

00integrals

95jdmdc4 said:
not feeling the red hx rims, but the color of the car is nice and the interior looks nice with all the rsx leather. I have RSX seats as well but mine are not in my integra yet, was it a bitch to get custom rails made for them to fit?
I simply drilled new holes in order to get them to fit ... much easier IMO.

g3teg97 said:
I really like how the RSX seats fit in there. Now, I know the back are kinda hard to put in, but the side panels don't match up. What would be sweet is if you can get the perferated(sp) leather just like the inner part of the RSX seats for there. I might have to get RSX seats instead of JDM Recaros! If you don't mind me asking, how much did the front and back seats cost you.
I paid $550 for the complete set ... but they normally go for close to $800 or more for just the fronts on Honda-Tech. I will tell you that the seats do sit around an inch higher than stock ... but I think it makes the car ride better (well at least if you're slammed to the ground like I am ... I'll get better pics of how she sits today or tomorrow).

00integrals

nautica_t said:
got any pics of the s2k cluster. or working i'd love to see it..
I think I have a very short vid of it working on Photobucket ... I'll try and find it for you. If it's no longer on there ... it may be a few days before I can record a new one as my car is not running right now :( ...

00integrals

g3teg97 said:
Very nice! Any more pics of the seats, install, etc.?
I can try to take more tomorrow after work ... weather permitting ... Is there anything in particular that you would like me to take pics of?