My beater ...

nautica_t

hey thats still pretty cool. is everything else fully functional? such as oil light and i see the cel there :p
-> and was it a hard install, it seems as if there are alot of complexities involve to do it.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
If you could the clearance under the seat, the space with the side of the seat with the in relation to the arm rest. Just wondering how well it fits...might get that for my teg as well.

MeDiKTeG

Wingless Hatch
:shock: Really likin the RSX interior. Good luck with the build:thumbs up

00integrals

nautica_t said:
hey thats still pretty cool. is everything else fully functional? such as oil light and i see the cel there :p
-> and was it a hard install, it seems as if there are alot of complexities involve to do it.
Yeah ... everything else is fully functional. The CEL at the time was my O2 sensor on the cat was unplugged. I'd rate the install at around an 8. It was very wiring know-how intensive (but that is all I do in my job in the Air Force, so it was easy for me). Most of the time was spent locating certain wires in the wiring diagram for the Integra and then locating which wire on the back of the cluster to use (my cluster had 1 ft of wires with the connector attached). I'm currently thinking about locating a spare Integra dash harness and making a custom dash harness just for the S2K cluster ... that way it will have a cleaner, more stock appearance should I have to remove the cluster for any reason.

g3teg97 said:
If you could the clearance under the seat, the space with the side of the seat with the in relation to the arm rest. Just wondering how well it fits...might get that for my teg as well.
I will try and get pics of the clearance under the seat and the space between the seats (I have no arm rest ... just the ITR arm rest delete thing). I have a friend locally that has the RSX seats in his Teg also that has the arm rest and it's a very tight fit. I'd recommend getting the arm rest delete if you do the RSX seats as you won't have any worries about rubbing and it will make the install a lil easier.

00integrals

Sorry I couldn't get pics taken today ... I'll try and get it done tomorrow ...