Buddy Club Spec 2

Sp4150

Just put a spec 2 on my dc2 and its sounds great will take pics and sound clip but it snowed today and i put it on last night but i highly recommend this exhaust but im not to sure if its street legal and it may lead to a noise vilation ticket im looking foward to my first one:suprise:

Sp4150

i love it and theres nothing you can do to drown it out either i turn my music up to full blast and that still doesnt do it

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's basically a straight pipe exhaust with Buddy Club stamped on it. It's a good exhaust, but it's too loud for street use IMO.

Sp4150

No my ears don't bleed but it does get annoying at times but I love because I love the attention positive or negative

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i almost got one of these... but then i did a you tube video search and found that they are too loud for me... and yes they are just a straight pipe with buddy club stamped on it... but im sure it sounds mean as hell... just too loud.

bushy

Hey guys know this post is old but i just bought this exhaust. If any of you know if its a cat back let me know, i want to make sure its not illegal. The noise violation isnt a big deal but the no cat fine where i live is 5grand just wanna make sure itll be ok to drive with. I heard you can run it either with a test pipe or cat, let me know asap thanks a ton.

2oo1Dc2

Hey guys know this post is old but i just bought this exhaust. If any of you know if its a cat back let me know, i want to make sure its not illegal. The noise violation isnt a big deal but the no cat fine where i live is 5grand just wanna make sure itll be ok to drive with. I heard you can run it either with a test pipe or cat, let me know asap thanks a ton.
its a cat back. has a resonator and thats it. rest is stainless steel piping.