00GSteg's DC4

00GSteg

I thought it would be a good time to start a progress thread.
Here is a picture when I first bought it.

Not much later I got the bumpers and driver side mirror repainted but I do not have any pictures. I bought a type r 22mm rear sway bar and an ASR subframe brace to go with it. Right after I installed by sway bar I ordered 16" Konig Feathers with Nitto Neo Gen tires.

My car really needed a drop so I ordered Tein Super Street coilovers with Blox front and rear camber kit. There was an issue with the rear camber kit and I was sent a Skunk2 instead of the Blox. I got the Skunk2's for the same price as the Blox it was a nice deal.

Here are some pictures of how my car sits now with the drop

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Man that car looks like some elses car i know... oh wait.. its mine lol

now just take the wing off and do a rear wiper delete and we can be twins lol

00GSteg

We are even both from Missouri. I am not a fan of the rear wiper delete I think that the wiper looks better than that black little plug.

99sil-teg

We are even both from Missouri. I am not a fan of the rear wiper delete I think that the wiper looks better than that black little plug.
lol where at in MO? Yeah everyone has their own taste, I think either way looks fine as long as the rear spoiler is gone lol.

00GSteg

I am in west county. Some days I think about taking off the spoiler and others I like how it looks. Some day i will decide if i will keep it on or take it off.

corona88

I have tint and its the darkest I can get legally, I don't need any reasons for the fuzz to bother me.

I'm guess west county is around St. Louis? I am about an hour north of KC
you wont get pulled over in certain places, I've had 15% all around going for 3 yrs this novemeber and ive never been question (knock on wood). Just watch out for the state troops, i always turn the other way when i see one. Those guys will pull you over.

99sil-teg

you wont get pulled over in certain places, I've had 15% all around going for 3 yrs this novemeber and ive never been question (knock on wood). Just watch out for the state troops, i always turn the other way when i see one. Those guys will pull you over.
Yeah, see I drive a lot of highway, which means lots of hi-po, I have them follow me just bc of my car being what it is.. thats why I stay legal.

00GSteg

Yes west county is around St. Louis. I have an uncle who lives out by Kansas City but I never go out there.